Contact the range manager: (507) 282-9808

History
In the middle 1920’s the field trial club started.  In the early 1940’s they purchased the original 47 acres of wooded land for the club.  In 1952 the name was changed to Southern Minnesota SPORTSMAN’S CLUB.  In 1952 the main clubhouse was built, one trap house along with a centerfire rifle range and a 24 stand pistol range.  Later the pistol range was expanded to 50 stands.  In 1977, the trap clubhouse was built.  At the present time there are two lighted trap ranges.  An additional 17.3 acres were purchased adjacent to the club in 1990’s to provide a buffer zone to new home development in the area.  This addition now gives the club a total of 64.3 acres.

Board of Directors
Brian Rognholt (2018), President
Dean Black (2019), Vice-President
Mike Woodcock (2018), Treasurer
Michael Swenson (2019), Secretary
Peter Brooks (2019)
Anthony Deveaux (2017)
Scott Groth (2018)
Matt Mattingly (2017)
Hilary Melville (2019)
Dale Meyer (2017)
Mike Toth (2017) – AWAIR Mgr
Gerad Welch (2018)

Video Surveillance Policy
The following document describes the SMSC video surveillance policy:

Comments or questions? Please send us an email